Prinz Immobilien Consulting GmbH (P&P) is a subsidiary company of Mull and Partner Group and offers a wide range of advice and support along the entire value chain of your property.
The experienced team of P&P along with its expert network of engineers, architects and many other specialists eliminates time- and cost-intensive interfaces and offers a holistic approach to planning and realizing your project.
• P&P offers a wide range of services in all aspects of real estate such as research, market and site analysis (also contaminated sites), development schemes, acquisition, market analysis, lease and sales services, real estate concepts to achieve economically feasible solutions, identifying risks and trends
• P&P assists a vast variety of companies and investors with their specific needs, whether they need new office locations, shops, development sites, finding a new location to lease or assist in developing their own project
• P&P advises its customers on environmental aspects like the integration of smart city concepts, sustainability and climate improvement
• P&P optimizes development and building procedures by solving planning issues, minimizing delays, restraints and restrictions by working closely with local governments and departments
• P&P utilizes a large network of qualified and experienced professionals throughout all branches of real estate thus benefiting from their expertise and knowledge
• P&P advises and guides investors and developers throughout the course of development and arranges sale-and-lease-back options or sale if wanted.
P&P operates from its headquarters in Cologne as well as its second office in Munich. Due to the large network and supplementary company locations of M&P Group, nationwide projects can easily be managed.